- D3 with 3 year experience.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Trains employees on safety policies, procedures and regulations
- Responsible for identifying hazardous workplace conditions
- Control Ooccupational Safety and Health
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
Hazard Identification in every job and work area
- Create report , Safety, accident make List need tools & consumables for K3
- Provide recommendation and corrective precautions against potential hazard.
- Ensure that all rule HSE are Implemented
- Implement ISO 14001 and ISO 18001
- Facing audit ISO 14001 and ISO 18001
- Preferrably have AK3U certificate
- Provide csms Documents for Client requirements
- Control of Factory Petty Cash and weekly submission of report.
- Maintains inventory of stationary and office supplies.
- Monitor and control the usage of stationary and office office supplies.
- Make an incident report and submit to HSE Coordinator if any accident occurin factory.
- Tracks sick/absent time and inform HRD.
- Ensures day to day maintenance of printer, copier and other office equipment.
- Maintains a comprehensive administrative filing system in accordance to BMI’s procedure.
Rukan Puri Mansion Blok C No. 7 Jl. Lingkar Luar Barat, Kembangan Selatan, Jakarta Barat 11610
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (cc. email@example.com)