Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct research and create design proposals for projects Design, model, and test prototypes for products.
- Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
- Make samples of working models for demonstration.
- Constantly seeks to adopt the most up to date practices and to be innovative in their application.
- Responsible for the overall design work of allocated projects that will include particular responsibility for the Mechanical Services and the co-ordination of all other Services as applicable.
- Any other duties deemed fit by Head of Department. All design work is carried out to the required standards of accuracy with specific regards to Design Guides and appropriate statutory regulations and codes of practice.
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with the requirement of API Q1, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Ensures that they are fully conversant with the relevant aspects of the design of the Project under their control and co-ordinates this work to the required standard.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5yrs over-all working experience.
- Understand technical drawings and AUTOCAD.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with the ability to work within an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Familiar in using measuring tools and do sketches.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas or equivalent.
Rukan Puri Mansion Blok C No. 7 Jl. Lingkar Luar Barat, Kembangan Selatan, Jakarta Barat 11610
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (cc. email@example.com)