- Degree/diploma in mechanical/industrial/manufacturing/applied engineering.
- Min. 3 years experience
Please bring along a sample of your CAD to be reviewed.
- Willing to work in Cipondoh
- Willing to work Monday – Saturday
- Proficiency with measuring tools (vernier caliper, micrometer, etc…).
- Able to do detailed CAD drawings with proficiency in AutoCad, SolidWorks, and MasterCam.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Excel (Pivot Table, Custom Function, etc…).
- Knowledgeable in related valve standards (API, ASME, etc…).
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skill.
- Able to work within an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Research and develop products according to relevant standards, required Design Guides accuracy, and appropriate statutory regulations and codes of practice.
- Use CAD to design, model, and test product prototypes and project proposals.
- Produce final drawing and specifications.
- Responsible for the overall design work of allocated projects.
- Fully conversant with the relevant aspects of the project design under their control and coordinates this work to the required standards.
- Make sure the products are designed to be reliable and perform consistently in specified conditions.
- Constantly seeks to adopt up-to-date practices and be innovative in their application.
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with the requirement of API Q1, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
- Any other duties deemed fit by the management.
Rukan Puri Mansion Blok C No. 7 Jl. Lingkar Luar Barat, Kembangan Selatan, Jakarta Barat 11610
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (cc. email@example.com)